Not resolved

I am asking to take under considaration, my case of child support.I been complaining about that my EX-husband is not paing alimony.Its alredy 2 years he had not paid any penny.He have11.000.00 debt ,and he has 21.000.00 from previous marrige.ANTIL NOW HE DIDNT GOT ANY LICENSE SUSPEND ,HE HAS DOMESTIK VIOLENCE IN CCHILD CUPPORT OFFICE ARMENIAN WORKER SUPPORT HIM WITH HIS ATTORNEY .SHE 2 YERS PUTS MY CASE FOR HOLD .ARMINEH GHAREPETIAN...THIS IS CORRUPTION!!! MY EX-HASBAND LIVE IN THE HOUSE ,HONER OF THE BUSSINES DRIVW MERSEDES 500 IS IT OK!!!!

Monetary Loss: $100.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like